About this role
We are looking for a data-driven VP of Product Management to lead and grow our home security services business. The VP of Product will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the product roadmap. You will manage the teams responsible for the full product lifecycle of all Kami products, as well as conduct market research, competitive analysis, and interface with customers to inform product strategy. As a Product leader you shall be working closely with internal product, engineering and marketing stakeholders to drive customer acquisition, attach, engagement, improve retention, understand product usage, and forecast, estimate and measure our subscriber growth. You will be responsible for creating a culture of best practices within the Product Team and play a central role in the success of all product development projects at Kami.
- Work with the executive team to assess and define product vision, and execute on product roadmap to bring to fruition.
- Align product vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution cross-functionally with regards to short-term and long-term goals of the business.
- Own the product roadmap, define and prioritize features and requirements and manage releases with phases and milestones
- Combine qualitative feedback from customer surveys and quantitative feedback from usage metrics to define new services and product enhancements
- Lead the team of Product Managers to define and measure key performance metrics to track the performance of the service to accelerate improvements
- Define new B2B2C and B2B SaaS applications
- Lead and mentor a global team of Product Managers to identify, define and roll out new products to unlock revenue opportunities, improve product experience, and innovate the Kami platform to expand our market leadership and long-term growth.
- Partner with Engineering and the Technology organization as a whole to execute on product roadmap and drive feature innovation, platform capabilities, integrations, and unified design.
- Identify new service opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation.
- Work with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations to assess product mix; evaluate market share; conduct competitive analysis; and identify new products.
- Partnering with Sales team to close strategic customer accounts and drive key customer expansions
Who You Are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science and MBA or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience with B2B/B2B2C SaaS technology products preferably in connected home or IoT markets, with a track record of shipping cloud products and cloud services
- Track record of success leading product teams and achieving aggressive company and business objectives.
- Experience in working with engineering, IT, UX & UI teams to define, develop and deliver the software apps
- Experience in managing the full cycle of software development from product definition, development, launching and end of life.
- Proven track of success in launching software applications and services in the targeted markets
- A leader and thinker to build visions and business strategies with the ability to articulate, influence, and gain support from the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and teams in multiple geographies
- Expertise using spreadsheets for data analysis and modeling
- Cut your teeth in established organizations but also thrives in fast-paced startup environment